Thanos AMC Controller RGB (V1.4) - Remote LCD\Controls
7 channel, next generation controller for the most demanding motion applications.
Works with linear and rottary actuators.
Features an integrated spike filter, emergency box/switch connector (E-stop, Park, Force Offline, 3 states LED's) and
a local HMI for easy configuration. Supports AASD15A, Syntron HS and Dorma M1 Servo Drives.
Supports various rig types: Rig type : 2DOF, 3DOF, 4DOF, 5DOF, 6DOF independent / Stewart Hexapod, Belt tensioner/TL/Surge options.
Compatible with Sim Racing Studio, FlyPT Mover, Simtools, Ian's 6DOF BFF amd SimTools.
- Fully detailed LCD menu system (RGB screen)
- Supports up to 7 servos
- Automatic Home calibration on power up or re-connection without limit switches
- Automatic motion between Park position and Standby position and Online positions with adjustable timeout timers and speeds.
- Protection from exceeding physical limits of the actuator
- Optional Platform Health check, to ensure all actuators are active during gaming
- Adjustable stroke up to 2540mm
- Adjustable screw lead Pitch, 4mm, 5mm, 10mm or 25mm advance per revolution
- Adjustable direction for Inline or Foldback placement of servomotor
- Optional selection of belt reduction ratios (1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2) for foldback actuators.
- Support for rotary actuators
- 200kHz pulse rate for positioning
- Latency as low as 1ms in SRS, FlyPT Mover and Simtools
- E-stop, Park/Standby, Force Offline buttons and LED indicators
- Remote parameters via PC software interface
- Rolling Average Filter for anti-vibration pulses on the servomotor
- Spike Filter to automatically eliminate jolts during crashes or unwanted motion cues
- "Remote" screen and controls version to fit your different projects or needs. (DB25 cable not included).