Thanos4U Motion Controller (RJ45 version)
Motion controller - improved
Finally a plug and play controller for a plug and play motion software. Thanos4U controller was made to overcome the difficulties of setting up and tuning your motion rig and allow you quickly use your system to enjoy racing of flight simulation in a matter of minutes.
Easy setup via SRS interface
Less than 5 minutes of settings and you're good to go! Just select your actuator specifications, some security settings and that's it. Get quick visual confirmation for the controller state by looking at the onboard LEDs. It will turn on Green when online in game, blink Blue for spike filter trip, or Red if the E-stop switch is engaged.
- Supports up to 4 AASD type servos
- Automatic Home calibration on power up or re-connection without limit switches
- Automatic motion between Park position and Standby position and Online positions with adjustable timeout timers and speeds
- Protection from exceeding physical limits of the actuator
- Optional Platform Health check, to ensure all actuators are active during gaming
- Adjustable stroke up to 500mm
- Adjustable screw lead Pitch, 4mm, 5mm, 10mm or 25mm advance per revolution
- Adjustable direction for Inline or Foldback placement of servomotor
- Optional selection of belt reduction ratios (1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2) for foldback actuators.
- 200kHz pulse rate for positioning
- Latency as low as 1ms in SRS
- E-stop, Park/Standby, Force Offline buttons and LED indicators
- Remote parameters via PC software interface
- Rolling Average Filter for anti-vibration pulses on the servomotor
- Spike Filter to automatically eliminate jolts during crashes or unwanted motion cues